RCM&D, one of the nation’s largest independent insurance, risk management and employee benefits consulting firms, is seeking an Adminstrative Coordinator for its Bethesda office.
The Administrative Coordinator will be responsible for Private Client Services with a producer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Conduct marketing and prepare presentation material for assigned producer.
- Understands and guides clients through the insurance process from initial contact; through underwriting and sale; to after sale service.
- Assists producer with plan design, funding, administration and communications.
- Manage the client cycle and monitor time frames and renewal deadlines.
- Assists producer in maintaining regular contact with clients and prospects.
- Assists producer in preparing and conducting annual meetings with individual and multi-life clients.
- Keep informed of new sales programs and product updates.
- Maintain regular contact with Home Office Private Client Services personnel.
- Maintain client files on ABS computer system and use ABS computer system to perform all transactions.
- Participate in any special projects at management's request.
- Comply with all PAR, legal and regulatory requirements.
- Reviews documents for accuracy prior to customer delivery.
Minimum Qualifications Required to Successfully Perform the Essential Job Duties:
- College degree required or professional equivalent.
- Two to three years experience handling individual accounts at a high level of responsibility.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills in writing and verbal communication, planning and analysis.
Knowledge and Skill in:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to accurately perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Knowledge and skills in effective use of office equipment; primarily computer, telephone, fax machine, scanner, copier and calculator.
- Grammatically proper speaking and writing skills to effectively communicate with customers and insurance companies.
This is a part-time (approximately 15 hours per week), salaried position which offers flexible scheduling and competitive compensation.
RCM&D is an equal opportunity employer.
No phone calls please.