Aligning Health, Safety, and Wellness Programs
June 17, 2015 11:00 am
- Do your Wellness and Safety programs align workforce health strategies and objectives?
- Do your key management policies and operational processes support your workforce health efforts, or do they derail them?
- Are your resources (budget, staff) appropriately proportioned to maximize the health, safety, and well-being of your workforce?
- Have you set performance metrics to determine the effectiveness of your health protection (safety) and health promotion (wellness) efforts?
Join us to learn about the Six Key Elements that comprise an effective, integrated approach to Workforce Health, as well as the best practices that support each element.
Who Should Attend?
- Executive Management
- Risk Managers and Safety Officers
- Human Resources Professionals
- Benefits Administrators
- Safety and Wellness Committee Members