Combative Patients: Risks, Impacts and Methods of Managing
March 12, 2015 11:00 am
This webinar has been approved for a total of 1.0 contact hours of Continuing Education Credit toward fulfillment of the requirements of ASHRM designations of FASHRM (Fellow) and DFASHRM (Distinguished Fellow) and towards CPHRM renewal.
- Recognize the impact of combative patients and individuals on workplace injuries
- Understand the specific experience of combative patients within your organization
- Recognize the potential interrelated impacts of combative patients beyond the scope of workers' compensation costs
- Understand the fundamental management elements for handling combative patients
- Recognize potential for encounters with combative patients
- Possess options to evaluate, control and defuse situations.
Who Should Attend:
- Risk Managers and Safety Officers
- Human Resources Professionals
- Patient and Employee Safety Committee Members