OSHA inspections don’t come with advanced notice or warning, so preparation is key. This session will cover several important aspects of an OSHA inspection, including the types of inspections, the inspection process and walk-through scenarios. Most importantly, we will help you develop a plan to successfully manage an OSHA inspection. OSHA has increased the monetary penalties associated with citations, so it is more important than ever to be prepared.
Attend this webinar and learn:
- What rights an employer has during an OSHA inspection.
- How OSHA prioritizes inspections.
- Pre-inspection preparations.
- Who should attend the inspection.
- Documentation OSHA will likely ask to see.
- Inspection procedures and how you can limit your exposure depending on the scope of the inspection.
- Post-inspection citation process and requirements.