Workers' Compensation: Transitional Duty
January 21, 2015 11:00 am
A sound transitional duty program provides workers injured on the job with the best possible recovery program so that they can return to work with minimal emotional and financial disruption in their lives.
This Seminar Will:
- Review roles and responsibilities of the employer;
- Discuss what needs to be included in a stay-at-work and return-to-work policy;
- Review roles and responsibilities of the Injured Employee;
- Discuss roles and responsibilities of immediate supervisors;
- Discuss communication strategies to keep employees and supervisors informed;
- Review temporary task banks used to accomodate restrictions from medical providers;
- Discuss strategies for optimizing medical provider relationships.
Who Should Attend:
- Risk Managers and Safety Officers
- Human Resources Professionals
- WC Benefits Coordinators
- Safety Committee Members