Kenneth M. Runne
With a focus on aligning technology initiatives with the strategic plan of the organization, Ken serves as RCM&D’s chief information officer overseeing the Information Technology (IT) Department. In this role, he is responsible for managing RCM&D’s IT team, services and projects and directing technology and operational innovations throughout the firm. Ken also evaluates new technologies and systems to enhance efficiencies and streamline processes throughout RCM&D and for our clients.
Additionally, Ken serves on RCM&D’s Corporate Operating Committee, which plans and executes the firm’s strategic initiatives. His areas of business expertise include the financial services (banking and insurance), manufacturing and non-profit sectors.
Prior to joining RCM&D, Ken gained more than 30 years of experience and expertise in various information technology leadership positions. His experience draws from both inside and outside of the insurance industry. Most recently, Ken was director of technology for Glatfelter Insurance Group. He also served as director of IT support for North and South America at York International, as director of IT and campaigns for the United Way of York County and as senior technological officer for JP Morgan Chase.
Education & Professional Development
- New York University – Applied Science in Business (AAS)
- Insurance Institutes of America (IIA) – Information Technology (AIT), Management (AIM) and Automation Management (AAM)
Professional Affiliations & Civic Organizations
- Assurex Global – IT Technology Group
- The Council of Insurance Agents and Brokers (CIAB) – CIO Committee
- United Way of York County – Past Campaign and Agency Review Committee Member and Loaned Executive
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of York County – Board Member for 17 years; Past Board Leadership and Committee Chair Positions