As the director of RCM&D’s Specialty Coverage Division, Tim oversees two risk management groups – Special Risk and Absence Management. With a focus on healthcare, higher education and service providers, Tim develops, manages and services the special risk accident and health insurance plans for various clients.
Drawing on over 30 years of experience in the insurance industry, Tim has spearheaded the development of RCM&D’s Integrated Absence Management Platform and also developed a comprehensive Study Abroad Program for our higher education clients.
Tim’s previous roles include team leader of the Executive Benefits Division at RCM&D and regional manager for Paul Revere Insurance Company, where he oversaw the Individual Disability and Group Benefits Sales in Baltimore.
Education & Professional Development
- Towson State University (BS) – Business Administration/Marketing
- Accident and Health Insurance License
Professional Affiliations & Civic Organizations
- National Association of Insurance & Financial Advisors (NAIFA) - Baltimore Chapter - President and 2010 George S. Robertson Award Recipient
- Greater Chesapeake Charitable Foundation – President
- NAFSA: Association of International Educators
- The Forum for Study Abroad
- Association of International Education Administrators
- Cool Kids Campaign – Fundraiser