Maryland Construction Network's “Construction Industry Summit” A Development & Construction Forecast For Howard County
The panel includes the following government officials, developers and general contractors:
- Allan Kittleman | Howard County Executive
- Larry Twele | CEO | Howard County Economic Development Authority
- Milton Matthews | President & CEO | Columbia Association
- Greg Fitchitt | Senior VP Development | The Howard Hughes Corporation
- John M. DeZinno | Senior Vice President | Commercial Real Estate Team Lead | Howard Bank
- Earl Armiger | CEO | Orchard Development Corporation
- Irene Knott | Vice President | The Whiting-Turner Contracting Co., Inc.
- Steve Rubin | Director of Project Development | Harkins Builders, Inc.
- Ken Kolb | Senior Associate | Morgan-Keller Construction
They will share “what’s in store” as it relates to upcoming development and construction within Howard County and its greater region, including the hot spots of growth that will help you recognize and plan for future work.
3:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. Registration
3:30 p.m. – 5:15 p.m. Panel Discussion and Q&A
5:15 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. Networking Happy Hour