Risk Management Webinar | Prevent Water Intrusion and Protect Your Property
Property claims from water intrusion are among the most costly and destructive claims that can damage your property. Yet most of these claims can be avoided or the damage mitigated through proper preparation and planning for such events.
RCM&D’s Prevent Water Intrusion & Protect Your Property webinar will provide the attendees with the proper tools and education to best prepare for, prevent and respond to a water intrusion event to avoid or minimize the damage.
In this webinar, we will cover the costs, dangers, and sources of water intrusion events as well as some of the litigation exposures that can arise from a water intrusion claim. We will also discuss some of the measures property owners can take to avoid or mitigate water intrusion events, including:
- Implementing a Water Intrusion and Mold Prevention Plan
- Maintaining the building envelope
- Following preventive maintenance plans for building services equipment
- Inspecting and repairing damaged building components before a loss
- Implementing a Water Damage Response Plan
- Providing water intrusion sensors in buildings
- Training staff on water intrusion identification, mitigation and notification
- Winter preparations to prevent building damage and can cause water intrusion