URA Webinar | The Fight For Talent in a Tough Market | Strategic Planning for 2023
As employers focus on strategic planning for 2023 and beyond, the need to attract and retain employees in a tough labor market is top of mind. Compensation alone doesn’t build the engagement, culture and sense of belonging that a thoughtful employee experience and a well-rounded total rewards package can.
Join us for a webinar on Aug. 10 to gain insight into how employers are re-vamping employee packages to meet NEW needs and expectations – and deliver total well-being in 2023.
Our panel will share actions companies are taking to offer inclusive benefits, to enhance health care health insurance affordability, work/life balance, and behavioral health care benefits, and how to communicate these benefits and perks year-round.
- Jennifer Varanese - Director, Global Benefits - Oswald Companies
- Deena Rini - VP, Practice Leader - Oswald Financial
- Tracie Canby - Director, Health & Welfare - RCM&D
- Julie Frischkorn, LCSW - VP, Behavior Health - PeopleOne Health
- Josh Reinhard - VP, Sales - PTO Exchange
- Lindsay Obrentz - VP, Marketing & Communications - The Orientation Company