Webinar | Are You Ready for Winter?
While many of us are just beginning to embrace the fall weather, it is not too soon to begin preparing for winter, as cold weather will be here soon enough. This cold weather, combined with snow and ice storms, often results in damage to our buildings, equipment and/or vehicles. These hazardous conditions also increase injuries due to slip and fall or strain-related incidents. This webinar will focus on proactive measures that you can take to prepare for the winter season as well as specific steps to take during a storm to reduce potential losses.
This webinar will highlight best practices a business can take, including:
- Emergency preparedness and response
- Preparing property and vehicles for winter season
- Snow removal and ice treatment plans
- Slip, trip and fall prevention
- Preventing injuries during snow shoveling and use of snowblower
- Life safety considerations
- Temporary heating and other construction project safety measures
The webinar will be presented by RCM&D Risk Consultant, Paul O’Connor.