Webinar | The Current State of Long-Term Care Planning in 2020
Over the last 18 months, the long-term care insurance marketplace has seen significant changes. This, coupled with increased legislative changes impacting employees, makes understanding long-term care insurance more important than ever. Join us to learn why employers are offering long-term care insurance as a benefit. This educational course provides updates on topics including:
- The history of Long Term Care (LTC) and Long Term Care insurance (LTCi) with the changing marketplace, including rate increases.
- Products available today.
- Updates in legislation — HSA, Partnership Plans, Medicaid Estate Recovery.
- Best practices for enrolling and administering LTCi.
- This course is designed to be informative and concise, giving you the facts that you should know about long-term care insurance in the market today and in the future.
This webinar is approved for 1.0 contact hour of Continuing Education (CE) credit toward fulfillment of the requirements of HRCI.