Webinar | Long Term Care Risk Management
Long-term care facilities face a multitude of risks while protecting an extremely vulnerable population. Falls are some of the most significant risks these facilities face, and knowing all of the different types of falls and the vital information behind them is critically important with that sentiment in mind.
This webinar will cover several important topics about falls, including:
- Environmental factors
- Mitigation measures
- Plans for fall hazards associated with environmental factors
- Safety rounds and periodic inspections
- Environmental safety rounds and periodic inspections
- Plans for inclement weather hazards
- Post fall or near-fall huddles
This webinar is approved for 1.0 contact hour of Continuing Education (CE) credit toward fulfillment of the requirements of ASHRM designations of FASHRM (Fellow) and DFASHRM (Distinguished Fellow) and towards CPHRM renewal.