Webinar | Management Liability
Businesses in all industries can be affected by claims made against a company and its management team. As you may know, management liability insurance helps to protect companies from board-level exposures. What you may not know is that improper reporting of claims can jeopardize your management liability coverage, leaving the company and/or the executives financially responsible.
This webinar will focus on the procedures that need to be followed to properly report a management liability claim. We will discuss:
- Claims-made policies vs Occurrence
- Proper Notice and Reporting Policy Language
- Importance of policy language
- Importance of limiting the Control Group
- Claim pitfalls when moving carriers
- Why reviewing claims-made policies should be a part of risk control presentations
- Utilization of the Coverage Review Committee
The webinar will be by presented by RCM&D Risk Consultant Carrier Bowers.