Webinar: Workers’ Compensation
How an organization responds to an injured employee following a work-related injury can set the tone for the ensuing workers’ compensation claim. In this Risk Management webinar, we will walk through an injury scenario and illustrate pitfalls that could negatively influence the resolution of the claim. This presentation will serve as an excellent demonstration of what supervisors should know in the event of an injury.
Join us to learn the most effective way to handle work-related injuries and protect your company’s reputation and bottom line, by understanding:
- Initial response to injury – the “do’s and don’ts”
- Threats to a successful claim outcome
- Answers to employers’ frequently asked questions, including:
- Impact of COVID-19 on workers’ compensation
- Red flags to consider
- Reinforcing modified duty assignments
- And many more!
The webinar is approved for 1.0 contact hour of Continuing Education (CE) credit toward fulfillment of the requirements of ASHRM designations of FASHRM (Fellow) and DFASHRM (Distinguished Fellow) as well as 1.0 contact hour of CE credit toward CPHRM renewal.