Your Computer Workstation - Is It Working For You?
Ergonomics is the study of the kind of work employees perform, the environment in which they work, and the tools they use to perform their job. The goal, therefore, of office ergonomics is to configure the office work spaces of each employee so that it fits them and the tasks they perform. When workstations are correctly configured, your employees may be less likely to have problems such as headaches or eyestrain; reduce neck and back pain; and/or prevent musculoskeletal disorders linked to perforning repetitive tasks.
This webinar is designed to provide you with the basic knowledge needed to assess your own office space and to offer assistance to others with respect to their workstation set-up. We will cover the following elements:
- Optimizing Adjustablility of Office Chairs
- Properly Positioning Computer Monitors (including multiple monitors)
- Optimizing Posture to Prevent Musculoskeletal Issues
- Selecting the Right Tools
- And More!
Who Should Attend:
- Risk Managers / Safety Officers
- Human Resources Professionals
- IT Staff
- Facilities / Maintenance Managers
- Safety Committee Members
555 Fairmount Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21286