RCM&D’s Stephen Mainello, Director of Surety along with Richard Shaw, Client Executive, Construction Practice will host an “elite” panel discussion of the current and future development, construction and market trends in Howard County. The event will be held on Thursday, November 16, 2017, from 3:30 to 7:30 p.m. at One Merriweather, 10980 Grantchester Way, Columbia, MD 21044.
During the event, executive and industry leaders will share “what’s in store” as it relates to upcoming development and construction within Howard County and its greater region, including the hot spots for growth and future development.
The panel will open with Howard County public officials including:
· Allan Kittleman, Howard County Executive
· Larry Twele, CEO, Howard County Economic Development Authority
· Milton Matthews, President & CEO, Columbia Association.
Following the presentations by the Howard County public officials, a number of Developers will have the opportunity to share their outlook on the current and future market trends. Developers will include:
· Greg Fitchitt, Senior VP Development, The Howard Hughes Corporation
· John M. DeZinno, Senior Vice President, Commercial Real Estate Team Lead, Howard Bank
· Earl Armiger, CEO, Orchard Development Corporation.
A number of general contractors will have the opportunity to close out the discussion and panel. The General Contractors will include:
· Irene Knott, Vice President, the Whiting-Turner Contracting Co., Inc.
· Steve Rubin, Director of Project Development, Harkins Builders, Inc.
· Ken Kolb, Senior Associate, Morgan-Keller Construction
In addition to the interactive panel and audience discussions, the event will conclude with networking, food and drinks.
To attend the event, please link to the Maryland Construction Network information and registration site.