With over 25 years of experience in the insurance industry focusing on Loss Control, Greg has had impressive results of generating success for RCM&D and his clients. He specializes in healthcare and education safety and risk management, with specific emphasis on workers’ compensation and property loss control.
In his current role as a risk consultant, Greg’s services include assessing and prioritizing the exposures that affect clients’ finances and business operations, developing business plans to address the exposures, and implementation of those plans. Greg provides these services to clients in insured, self-insured and group captive programs throughout the mid-Atlantic region.
Prior to this position, Greg spent 17 years as a loss control consultant for several major commercial insurance companies, including The EBI Companies, The St. Paul Companies, USF&G, Lumberman’s Underwriting Alliance, and Royal & SunAlliance. Throughout this time, he gained experience in multi-line risk control within a variety of industries.
Education & Professional Development
Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University – Economics (BA)
Licenses & Designations
- Certified Risk Manager (CRM)
- Associate in Risk Management (ARM)
- Associate in Loss Control Management (ALCM)
- Certified Healthcare Safety Professional (CHSP)
- Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC)
Professional Affiliations & Civic Organizations
- National Fire Protection Association – Member
- National Safety Council – Member
- Certified Risk Managers International – Member