Paul is a Risk Control Consultant for RCM&D/SISCO with a concentration of service to the Industry and Construction segments of business.
Before working with RCM&D, Paul worked as a Senior Risk Control Consultant with Royal & Sun Alliance, EBI and PMA Insurance Group. In addition to his experience in the insurance industry, Paul was a Compliance Officer with Maryland Occupational Safety & Health (MOSH) for both General Industry and Construction. While working with MOSH, Paul progressed to a Fatality and Accident Investigation Team Leader and held Informal Conferences with employers.
Paul works closely with clients to assess risk and analysis severity and frequency loss drivers for all lines of insurance coverage. Equally important, Paul provides resources and programs to help control and prevent accidents and losses. Through management and employee training, review of safety and health programs and onsite site safety surveys, Paul provides targeted recommendations which are designed to produce positive results and reduce loss costs.
Education & Professional Development
- Millersville University of Pennsylvania – Industrial Technology (BS)
- Certified Hazard Control Manager (CHCM)
- Certified Healthcare Safety Professional (CHSP)
- Healthcare Environmental Manager (HEM)
- Maryland Insurance Administration License for Property & Casualty
Professional Affiliations & Civic Organizations
- Washington Metropolitan Area Construction Safety Association – Member
- Chesapeake Regional Safety Council – Member
- National Safety Council – Member
- Delaware Contractors Association – Member