Sean is a Senior Vice President in the financial services group, where he concentrates on wealth accumulation and preservation with a specialization in estate and business continuation planning and executive benefit consulting for business owners and executives.
Sean helps mature businesses and public corporations by coordinating and making optimum use of business dollars in three critically important areas: executive benefits—Sean designs meaningful fringe benefit packages by creating a powerful economic incentive to remain with the employer; business disposition—he plans and funds the transfer of business owners’ interest to avoid unnecessary tax liabilities and assuring continuity; personal estate and financial planning—he creates tax efficient accumulation and preservation of personal and business assets, while minimizing estate and gift taxes.
Education & Professional Development
- Towson University – Finance & Economics (BS)
- National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD) – Registered Representative
- Licensed Insurance Agent in the State of Maryland
Professional Affiliations & Civic Organizations
- Million Dollar Roundtable – Member
- Association of Advanced Underwriting – Member
- Greater Baltimore Technology Council – Board Member
- Baltimore Estate Planning Council – Member
- Society of Financial Service Professionals – Member
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors - Member