Sharon has been with RCM&D since 2010. She is a Client Executive in the Commercial Lines Division. Sharon works with the Management Liability Practice team specializing in Directors & Officers Liability, Employment Practices Liability, Fiduciary, Crime, Cyber Liability and Professional Liability for various industry segments, with a focus on law firms.
Sharon leverages her expertise to negotiate policy terms, conditions and pricing to secure the best possible coverage for both new and existing clients. She maintains a book of business and provides assistance in marketing and expertise to others within the division.
Prior to joining RCM&D, Sharon worked at a retail insurance agency, a global wholesale broker, and several insurance companies.
- Associates in Underwriting (AU)
- Accredited Advisor in Insurance (AAI)
- Accredited Customer Service Representative – Commercial (ACSRC)
- Management Liability Insurance Specialist (MLIS)
- University of Baltimore – Business Management & Information Systems (BS)
- Community College of Baltimore County (AA)